Introducing the New ARNG Social Media Website
After months of hard work, we are proud to officially announce the launch of the ARNG Social Media Guide website. It has been crafted to reflect what content MNCOs told us they need now and also builds upon cutting edge social media trends capable of addressing future recruiting needs.
Immediately, you will notice streamlined menus, simple navigation, and easy access to the information you need. By providing a destination for strategy, turnkey content and education, we have designed the new website as a resource hub for ARNG social media recruiting capabilities.
Three things you’ll love about the ARNG Social Media website right now
- Homepage – At a glance, you’ll see the latest newsletter blog posts, an easy to navigate menu, and ARNG social media links.
- Newsletter Blog Posts – View past social media newsletter posts and quick links to get you where you want to go with one click.
- Downloadable Social Media Images and Videos – Powerful and visual! We created an archive of graphics, a gallery’s worth of images, and videos for sharing on State social media channels. Think ASVAB questions, short videos for your Facebook page, and motivational quotes.
- Learn about current best practices straight from the ARNG Social Media Guidebook.
- Browse key social media terms and acronyms for an easy brush-up anytime.
- Never forget the recommended image size for all social media channels by checking out our cheat sheet.
- And finally, you can always find the Need Help? Page to contact an ARNG social strategist directly with questions or content ideas.
Add www.ARNGsocialmedia.com to your bookmarks!
The new website was designed with ARNG MNCOs and recruiters in mind and we would appreciate hearing how the site experience is for you and how we can continue to improve it. Visit us at www.ARNGsocialmedia.com from your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.