To download, right click image or drag it to your desktop.
To download, click the downward arrow in the bottom right corner of the video.
Title: Mother's Day
Title: Military Spouse Appreciation
Title: Mother's Day
Title: Rank Enlisted Overview
Holiday/Family/Monthly Theme Copy Examples
- Attention! This #NationalBeHeardDay, we’re celebrating the men and women who mentor and motivate our new recruits: #NationalGuard drill sergeants.
- A #father is someone you look up to, no matter how tall you grow. What #life lesson has your father taught you? #FathersDay
- We take an oath to serve our country and community and consider ourselves the lucky ones to wear the green uniform. #StPatricksDay #ArmyGreen
- Did you know? #Women have served their country since the #American Revolution, and today over 50,000 serve in the Army #NationalGuard alone. #WomensHistoryMonth
- When you join the Army #NationalGuard, you have 342,000 #brothers and #sisters standing by your side motivating you to be the best. Use #WeAreGuard to show us your Guard siblings! #NationalSiblingsDay
- No matter how bad you think your aunt's #Thanksgiving cooking is, it might be better than an #MRE. [image of MRE]
- Receiving their nickname in part from #German foes, the all-black 369th Infantry was among the first forces to arrive in Europe during #WWI. Do you know the groups nickname? #BlackHistoryMonth
- This #April we're celebrating the #MonthoftheMilitaryChild because #military kids are resilient and adaptive.
- Today on #ArmedForcesDay we honor and thank those who took an oath to defend the country and freedom we hold so dear.
- Whether by land, sea, or air, we will always protect the land and people we hold dear. Happy #EarthDay!
- We're pretty sure this BGM-71 TOW from the #NationalGuard helped the #Rebels blow up the #DeathStar. #StarWarsDay #MayThe4thBeWithYou
- You know what's scarier than ghosts on #Halloween? Not listening to your drill sergeant.
- Being the spouse of a Guard Soldier means you're proud of their accomplishments and proud to stand by their side. What's the best part about being a Guard spouse? #MilitarySpouseAppreciationDay
- You'll #neverforget where you were the morning of 9/11 and the feelings that it brought. On this day, we honor those that lost their lives too soon. #PatriotDay #September11th
- Within hours of the terrorist attacks on #September11th, #NationalGuard soldiers were on the ground searching for survivors and guarding perimeters. How has 9/11 inspired you to be a great #soldier? #NeverForget
- Many of the brave souls storming the beach on #DDay belonged to Army #NationalGuard soldiers from the 29th #Infantry Division. Today we salute their efforts, and invite you to find your own place in history.
- Being a mom and a Soldier is a one-of-a-kind feeling. You work hard and do the best you can to set a great example for your children. Happy #MothersDay!
- Support comes in many different forms, from #family and #friends to loving #pets, or your #community. Use #WeAreGuard to share a picture of your support system and you could be featured this month! #Thanksgiving
- To others she's a #soldier, a #friend, or maybe a #wife, but to you she'll always be #mom. Show us pictures of you and your mom! #HappyMothersDay
- Every good occasion calls for a #selfie. Tag us in your best one! #NationalSelfieDay
- Did you know? President #Roosevelt served in the New York #NationalGuard and President #Truman served in the Missouri National Guard. #PesidentsDay
- There is no force more powerful than a women #determined to rise. In honor of #NationalWomensHistoryMonth, we would like me to recognize (insert female’s rank and name), the #(your state abbreviation)Guard’s first female infantry #soldier. "I’m the type of person that if you tell me I can’t do something, I want to do it." –(insert female’s rank and name)
- Not all #heroes wear capes. Some wear a uniform. Why is your #dad your hero? #FathersDay
- Overdid it on #Thanksgiving? Time to work it off! What are you doing for a #workout today?
- For 381 years, #NationalGuard soldiers have defended this great nation, and protected what they love most. Happy birthday to us! #WeAreGuard #Guard381
- #NationalDentistsDay! Did you know that the #NationalGuard has dentists? Use your #skills to help keep our country's military healthy. Dental students, that means you too! Send us a message.
- Our #soldiers are eager to tell #Santa how good they've been this year. What's been your favorite #NationalGuard moment in 2018?
- Your team may not be playing in the big game today, but there's always next year. Which #team do you root for? #SuperBowl
- Today is #National(your state name)Day, and since (your state) is known for having some of the most beautiful places, why not consider continuing your service here in the #(your state abbreviation)Guard? Send us a message to start your #Guard journey.
- Happy #IndependenceDay from the #(your state abbreviation)Guard! Home of the free, because of the brave.
- Being a dad and a #soldier is a one-of-a-kind feeling. You work hard and do the best you can to set a great example for your children. #HappyFathersDay!
- On #FlagDay we #honor Old Glory. Family, friends and #NationalGuard #Soldiers, what does the American flag mean to you?
- You dream of a higher education. We can make it happen. The #(your state abbreviation)Guard provides you with the tuition assistance to pay for higher education and broadens opportunities for your future. Interested? Just give us a message. #NationalHigherEducationDay
- April is #MonthoftheMilitaryChild. This is an opportunity to recognize the character, strength and sacrifices of America's military children and the role they play in the Armed Forces community. Thank you, military children — our Heroes for the future!
- We would like to honor the women serving in the #(your state abbreviation)Guard and the rest of the armed forces. Thank you! #WomensHistoryMonth
- In celebration of #WomensHistoryMonth, we would like to congratulate 2LT Katrina Simpson for being the #Guards first female to graduate from U.S. #Army infantry officer basic course.
- Before you sit down for that #holiday meal, get some PT in! What is your #workout plan today?
- Happy Valentine's Day! Help spread the love to all the #soldiers serving near and far. #ValentinesDay2018
- The #NationalGuard would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. Enjoy this time with all your #family and #friends and be safe.
- Today marks 75 years since the attacks on #PearlHarbor. We remember and honor those brave men and women who sacrificed for us. #PearlHarborRemembranceDay #NeverForget
- Happy #VeteransDay. Today we honor the brave men and women who have stepped up and taken the oath to defend our country and our freedom with their lives. We honor those who have served, those who currently serve and inspire future generations to serve. #ThankYouForYourService #ThankAVeteran
- "Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with." What will you be wearing this #Halloween?
- In remembrance to those that died, those that served, and to those who carry on. You are all our heroes. We will never forget 9/11. Take a moment today and honor the brave survivors and the fallen citizens of our great country. #NeverForget #September11 #BeTheChange
- Our battle buddies have served beside us in conflict and in peace. Today is for you! Happy #NationalK9VeteransDay! [Image of soldier and a dog]
- It's a great feeling to be able to show your son or daughter what you do for a living up close and persona! [image of soldier with a child]
- #Children might close their ears to advice, but open their eyes to example. Become the best role model you can be as a Guard #soldier.
- Someone is always looking up to you for guidance and inspiration. Be the best role model and #soldier you can be. Who inspired you to join the #NationalGuard?⠀
- Inspire someone today. You become a #soldier in the #NationalGuard to be something great, protect others and to #inspire those around you. If you're looking to start something great, give us a message.
- Can you tell us what this #patch represents? Send us a message to learn how you can get one of your own. #TriviaTuesday [image of a patch]
- Can you tell us what either of these patches represents? Consider getting one of your own, send us a message. #TuesdayTrivia [image of a patch]
- Do you have a question about joining the #NationalGuard? Ask our #soldiers now! Ask.
- The #NationalGuard supports 79 nations around the #globe through our State Partnership Program. Just last week #(your state) Guard trained with one of their partners, #(insert country) at Operation --. Do you know your state partner? Ask us!
*Highlights indicate suggested custom copy to be added
- Add up to 10 hashtags at the end of your posts on Instagram
- Add up to five hashtags at the end of your posts on Facebook
- Add up to two hashtags at the end of your posts on Twitter
*Hashtag suggestions to add to end of post copy
- #(Your Custom State Hashtag)